Goodman Technologies, LLC (GT)
is a rapid growth Nanocomposite Ecosystem Platform Company
GT provides leading edge technology and value add through our patented processes and procedures in printed, additively manufactured, and robotically manufactured laminate nanocomposites using materials from ceramics to polymers and the world’s first 3-dimensional carbon nanotube nanoforest.
Value is added for our customers at the materials, process and manufacturing levels - we make their products lighter, stronger, more stable, tougher and more survivable. As an example, lighter, tougher airplanes or drones will be more fuel efficient and have a longer life. We also add value by providing new products and verticals to your existing capital equipment.
Our products are dual-use and have uses cases in the Space, Air, Land and Sea Domains. GT is able to take your most demanding user requirements and custom design a material, process and manufacturing solution including the thermal, structural, dynamics, electromagnetic, as well as optical design and analysis for a component, subsystem, or even a full system. Our network of vendors and partners adds depth to our capabilities. We love partnering with our customers to create a solution for the Most Extreme Environments.
ABOUT Goodman Technologies (GT)
- Our business is to help solve your problems and achieve your next breakthrough!
- Capability to Analyze, Design, Manufacture, Integrate and Test Complex System Level Products
- Global Vendor Network-Value Added Deterministic Systems Engineering Approach to Manage, Mitigate and Balance Budgetary, Schedule and Technical Risks
- 3D Printed, Additively Manufactured, Laminate NANOCOMPOSITES in Polymer, Ceramic, Metal Materials
- We employ a Multi-Disciplinary team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
In one word, EXPERIENCE.
Decades of experience working with DoD, NASA, and System Primes pioneering critical technologies for multiple Programs of Records and Missions. Many “First on the Planet Achievements”.
- Advantage #1 - Tremendous Work Ethic – we never over promise and always strive to over deliver value
- Advantage #2 – Active Listening – we listen to what pains our customers and spend 90% of our time focusing on the solution
- Advantage #3 – Team Player - we put the mission first; “There is no I in Team”
- Systems Design & Engineering: Thermal, Structural, Dynamic, EM, RadHard, Optical
- Direct Ink Writing for ceramics and nanocomposites
- Additive manufacturing, joining of smaller structures to make complex 3D structures
- GT’s “Z-process”, type of compaction molding using our patented engineered nanoceramic or nanocermet nanopastes
- High Temperature Arc firing for nanometallic and nanocermet alloys
- All-manner of composites manufacturing
- Microwave firing